December 6, 2012

ShinSeKyungTV's new home!?

This blog is being created as we need a place to fall back to and keep fans connected if the YouTube channel goes under. In addition, I'll be uploading videos to the Dailymotion channel more regularly. I'm also going to try to offer downloads as more videos keep getting taken down from the YouTube Channel.

Bear with me as I try to get this blog set up. If anyone would like to contribute on the blog or as member of the subbing team, just leave a comment on this post. Furthermore, if anyone has any comments or suggestions on features for the blog they would like to see or regarding downloads, feel free to leave a comment and I'll look into it.


2 comments:

  1. I've become a Se Kyung fan recently, so thanks a lot for setting the youtube channel and the blog! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in and leaving kind words. I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete